Symbiom Ltd. Was founded in 1999 in the Czech Republic. It is focused on the research, development, production and application of products based on high-quality natural components and alternatives to chemical fertilizers. We aim for a sustainable system of plant nutrition and protection. Symbiom is one of the few companies in the world who supply high-quality mycorrhiza, and it is the only one in this field in the Czech Republic.
Since our foundation, we have gradually developed 4 different products based on mycorrhizal fungi: SYMBIVIT®, ECTOVIT®, RHODOVIT® and TURFCOMP®.
The company also brought two complementary products for even more effective plant cultivation. These products, like our mycorrhizal line, are the outcome of years of research and our endeavor to bring the best possible results to our customers. These complementary products are CONAVIT®, a completely natural fertilizer, and PLANTASORB®, a unique tool for retaining soil moisture and protecting plants from drought.
Why trust the SYMBIOM system?
- Our foremost interest is supporting our customers so that they can overcome problems with application and get the most out of the Symbiom products. Thanks to the team of expert scientist working with us, we can always provide professional help and advice for both hobby users and large applications in agriculture, landscaping, horticulture and other fields.
- The Symbiom products were developed by prominent mycologists and successfully tested and used both in Europe and worldwide.
- Our company is the co-founder of the Federation of European Mycorrhizal Fungi Producers Firma (FEMFiP), which means that all of our products are subject to scrutiny by international experts and have to meet rigorous quality criteria.
- We are the only company in the world that can successfully produce a mycorrhizal product for ericaceous plants (Rhododendrons, Azaleas, heather, blueberries etc.)
- Symbiom Ltd. Provides its customers with comprehensive advice on the whole product range. We are open to your questions and welcome your feedback and remarks.